We place great emphasis on ensuring that our legal expertise and client service are of the highest standard to provide reassurance to our clients. This has been recognised by independent industry bodies.
Our legal expertise is recognised by the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners directories. These directories undertake research on the legal sector and rank firms in order of their capabilities.
Law Society accreditations
Debenhams Ottaway has been recognised by the Law Society in a number of its accreditation schemes.
What does this mean for you?
- reassurance and peace of mind – highly qualified people with the right expertise
- you’re not relying on our word – recognition by industry bodies
- you’ll receive legal services of the highest standard – regular assessments ensure this level is always maintained across the entire firm
- you can easily identify legal practitioners with proven competency in given areas of law.
Over the years we have been shortlisted for and won of a variety of awards, both locally and nationally
- St Albans Chamber of Commerce Community Business Awards 2020 winner, Susan Glenholme, Team Leader
- St Albans Chamber of Commerce Community Business Awards 2019 winner, CSR
- Law Society Excellence Awards 2015 Winner, Excellence in Private Client Practice
- Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2015 Finalist, Community Champion
- Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2014 Winner, Medium to Large Business of the Year
- STEP Private Client Awards 2014/15 Finalist, Legal Team of the Year (Midsize)
- Inspiring Hertfordshire Awards 2013 Finalist, Excellence in Customer Service.