If you’re an SME, you may rely on your finance or office manager to handle your day-to-day HR administration. Or if you do have inhouse HR staff, you may find they value external support and guidance when tricky issues arise.
As the old saying goes, prevention is better than cure. That’s why we offer HR Enhance: a highly qualified, yet competitively priced outsourced HR function that will give your business the best possible protection against a court dispute with an employee.
There are three levels to HR Enhance to choose from, depending on the needs of your business:
- Level 1: access to our HR support helpline
- Level 2: access to our HR support helpline and employment disputes insurance
- Level 3: access to our HR support helpline, employment dispute insurance and HR software
Read on to find out more about the key benefits.
Ongoing employment law and HR support for peace of mind
For a fixed monthly fee, our telephone helpline gives you:
- support to deal with any day-to-day HR queries such as employee disciplinaries and grievances.
- draft contracts and policies to help you manage employment issues.
- access to our training on employment law developments and best HR practice.
Employment disputes insurance to protect your business
Rather than getting caught out by the unbudgeted cost of an expensive employment tribunal case, employment disputes insurance is a simple, preventative solution.
Our insurance policy protects you against the cost of employment tribunals, legal fees, settlements and awards should your business face an employment dispute. You’ll have the flexibility to design your own bespoke policy tailored to your exact requirements and budget.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- greater financial security
- instant access to legal support and insurance protection when faced with ACAS conciliation disputes and employment tribunal claims
- minimisation of your exposure to unexpected financial loss, capping all your employment litigation costs
cover for any damages awarded by an employment tribunal
- a sensible and commercial approach to claims – our insurance product will not pressure you to settle all and any claims
- automatic access to us as your legal representative in the proceedings rather than an unknown ‘panel’ firm appointed by insurers
If a claim is made against you, we’ll work with you and our insurers to respond to the claim and handle employment tribunal and court representation all the way through to trial.
HR software to improve your staff management and business productivity
If you choose HR Enhance Level 3, your business will have access to our cloud-based HR software. From managing staff holidays to keeping on top of important tasks and deadlines, you can instantly manage HR processes for your entire workforce all in one place. It’s also mobile compatible so you and your staff can use it anywhere, anytime.
Built on a database of your employees, the software has an easy-to-use, intuitive dashboard where you can access a range of information on your current staff – such as job history, employment contracts, remuneration details, training and performance reviews. The system helps ensure you’re GDPR compliant by storing sensitive employee data securely online.