We helped a doctors’ partnership with a £2.1 million bank loan to enable the refinancing of two surgery premises and retirement of one of the existing partners.
Our role included:
- transferring the two properties from the names of existing partners into new partner names
- registering the new bank charges against the properties
- attending to HM Land Registry registration
- assisting the Partnership in entering a new Declaration of Trust in respect of the two surgeries
- assisting the partners with registration of the new Declaration of Trust at HMRC.
We also provided advice to the bank to allow them to lend in compliance with their internal lending requirements.