Timothy is a qualified property lawyer and fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives working in our residential conveyancing team. Timothy has over five years’ experience dealing with residential matters.
He has experience in acting on behalf of clients from different instructions including first time buyers, council tenants, investors and Limited Companies acquiring through an SPV.
Timothy can advise on a range of property matters such as sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity and first registration.
His experience includes:
- Acting for first time buyers, investors and Limited Companies on freehold and leasehold sale and purchases
- Sale and purchase of unregistered properties
- Purchase of new build properties
- Assisting clients in purchasing their council property under the right to buy scheme
- Taking instructions on first registrations and attending to voluntary registration at the Land Registry
- Transfer of equity between individuals for consideration, nil value and subject to mortgages
Timothy takes a pragmatic approach to residential conveyancing and prides himself on maintaining good communication with clients and keeping their best interests in mind throughout a matter.
He understands that purchasing a property is often a daunting and expensive prospect to many and recognise the importance of keeping clients informed throughout.
Timothy is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
Fast response to queries and meticulous attention to detail, keeping us informed at all stages of our purchase.
Responsive, friendly and knowledgeable service. I felt like I was in safe hands with a person who was ‘on my side’.
Speed of response and professional handling of queries.
Clear explanations at each stage of the process. It was 36 years since I last bought and sold a property, so I was out of practice. Timothy showed great patience.
Highly appreciated guiding hand providing plenty of attention to key areas I should focus.
Timothy always responded promptly and kept me informed on his progress and when he would be out of the office.