We are delighted to invite you to join us for the annual employment law update, which we are presenting in association with CIPD Hertfordshire Branch.
- Discrimination law update including guidance on dealing with gender
re-assignment in the workplace.
- Post Termination Restrictions- what does the case of Tillman mean for enforceability of restrictions?
- Worker status – case law update and key guidance for practitioners.
- TUPE update- Do employers need to consider workers?
- Social media update – Who owns social media contacts on termination? Social media for marketing and recruitment do’s and don’ts
- “What to expect in 2020 and beyond”.
This half day session will provide an update on all the key employment law changes in 2019 as well as what to expect in 2020.
You do not need to be a member of CIPD to attend.
To register for the event, please find details below.
Date: Saturday 25 January 2020
Time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Venue: Beales Hotel, Comet Way, Hatfield, AL10 9NG
How to book: You will need to book your place here
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.