This will be a fantastic opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and business owners from across the area to share your thoughts and ideas.
Is my business “employment ready”?
Louise Attrup (Partner) and Michael Kerrigan (Senior Associate Solicitor) from Debenhams Ottaway Solicitors will provide an insight into the top five most common employment and HR-related issues that they deal with as part of their respective caseloads. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session allowing delegates to ask questions about the various topics covered.
Is my business ready for international trade?
Georgina Hemington, Director of Specialist Client Solutions at Barclays, will cover off the three key areas to consider when trading overseas. Georgina will be accompanied by the Business Relationship team from Barclays Stevenage (Ben Chapman and Adam Rowe).
An introduction to Wagstaffs
Delegates will also hear from James Fox, Partner at Wagstaffs Chartered Accountants, who will provide a brief introduction to Wagstaffs and explain how they support clients.
Date: Thursday 27 June 2019
Venue: Holiday Inn Hotel St Georges Way, Stevenage, SG1 1HS
- 12.00 – welcome and refreshments
- 12.30 – an introduction to Wagstaffs Chartered Accountants – presented by James Fox
- 12.40 – ‘is my business ready for international trade?’ – presented by Georgina Hemington, Barclays
- 13.00 – ‘is my business employment ready?’ – presented by Louise Attrup and Michael Kerrigan, Debenahams Ottaway Solicitors
- 13.30 – welcome to The Holiday Inn Hotel & close – presented by Jacqueline Turpin, Holiday Inn Stevenage
RSVP: email email@example.com or call 01727 735619 by 20 June
Please let us know any additional requirements.
This event is free to attend. We do hope you are able to join us.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.