Louise Attrup, Partner at Debenhams Ottaway:
- managing health and safety for your home/ hybrid workers;
- keeping the workplace safe for your employees; and
- understanding long Covid, will it be seen as a disability in 2022?
Caroline Sidell, Managing Director at Via Vita Health:
- the current climate of wellbeing and mental health in the workplace;
- employee and employer challenges relating to mental health; and
- a resilient workplace – what can it look like and what should be
done in 2022.
Darren Laverty, Partner at Secondsight and Founder of the Workplace Financial Wellbeing Group:
- the secret to getting employees back to and beyond, pre-Covid savings levels;
- the most important gift you can give your employees for next year; and 3 simple steps to create a solid foundation for your employees’ financial wellbeing
John Hoffmire, Director of Personal Finance Employee Education Foundation:
- the commercial benefits of a financially literate workforce;
- how employers can measure employee financial wellbeing in 1 minute; and the cost of procrastination and why employers should act now.
The recording of the webinar can be viewed here.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.