The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.
Calling all chocoholics! Join us for an evening of indulgence on 27th May. Reserve a spot now for the chance to meet other like-minded young professionals in their 20s and 30s whilst sampling some of Hotel Chololat’s famous truffles. Email email@example.com @RaydensLaw
Brilliant #feedback for Jonathan Foy from our commercial property team ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ @jonathanfoy
Jonathan always listens to his clients to get the best outcome for them.
Find out how Jonathan and the team can help you 👇
https://bit.ly/3sZZzIi #FeedbackFriday #HappyClient
In the latest edition of the @FamiliesHerts magazine, family partner Helen Young explains what happens if a parent objects to their child having the vaccine. @hy_familylaw #vaccine #CovidVaccines
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter! #HappyEaster
Lovely #feedback for Tammie Woods from our Wills, trusts & probate team ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Tammie specialises in Court of Protection and has a reputation for being patient, kind and understanding when working with her clients.
Find out how Tammie can help you👇
The backgroundMr and Mrs Howe own White Hart Farm, and a large area of the surrounding land. In 2011 they sold a barn to Mrs Gossop and it was c...
- Legal 500 - Top tier 2021
- Ranked in Chambers 2020
- HNW Ranked in Chambers 2017
- Lexcel Practice Management Accredited
- Wills & Inheritance Accredited
- Family Law Advanced accredited
- Conveyancing quality accredited
- Personal Injury accredited
- Cyber essentials
- ISO 9001
- Community business awards winner 2019
- Community Business Awards Winner 2020
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring
- Buying and Selling Your Home
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law and Divorce
- Lifetime planning
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property: Transactions, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Private Wealth
- Wills, trusts, inheritance and probate
- Contested Wills, Trusts & Inheritance Disputes
- Lender Litigation
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Private Equity Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Litigation Funding and Insurance
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Debt Recovery
- Property Disputes
- Directors – personal guarantees
- Regulatory law
Some cookies are essential, whilst others help us improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. The technology to maintain this privacy management relies on cookie identifiers. Removing or resetting your browser cookies will reset these preferences.
These cookies enable core website functionality, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Google Analytics cookies help us to understand your experience of the website and do not store any personal data. Click here for a full list of Google Analytics cookies used on this site.
Third-Party cookies are set by our partners and help us to improve your experience of the website. Click here for a full list of third-party plugins used on this site.
Contact our office
Make a payment
To make the payment as easy as possible, you can pay online by credit or debit card using your invoice number and matter reference number found on your invoice or statement.Make a payment
Make an enquiry