The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.
In the next instalment of our companies in crisis Q&A series, senior #litigation lawyer Mairead McErlean talks through what #directors can and cannot do when a #business enters #insolvency > https://bit.ly/39EjrIs @m417ead
We're going flippin' virtual this year!
Who's up for the challenge?🥞🥇
#SApancakefest #pancakeflipping #shrovetuesday https://twitter.com/HomeStartHerts/status/1234773658750586880
Fantastic #feedback for #lawyer Michael Henry in our #litigation team @MHenry_Probate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
He is focused on providing excellent service to all of his clients & getting the right result.
Find out how Michael can help you 👇 #FeedbackFriday
We are really pleased to see #Herts @FundingNetwork back on 3 March with a virtual crowdfunding event! Corporate partner & #charity sector group member Andrew Yates will be on the judging panel again this year – it’s great to involved again! @richardsved @AndrewY_DO
It is now more important than ever to support local businesses with the UK in it's 3rd #lockdown. With shops not being physically open, we have gifted each member of staff with a @StAlbans_BID gift card to say thank you and support the high street through this pandemic #ShopLocal
- Legal 500 - Top tier 2021
- Ranked in Chambers 2020
- HNW Ranked in Chambers 2017
- Lexcel Practice Management Accredited
- Wills & Inheritance Accredited
- Family Law Advanced accredited
- Conveyancing quality accredited
- Personal Injury accredited
- Cyber essentials
- ISO 9001
- Community business awards winner 2019
- Community Business Awards Winner 2020
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring
- Buying and Selling Your Home
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law and Divorce
- Lifetime planning
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property: Transactions, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Private Wealth
- Wills, trusts, inheritance and probate
- Contested Wills, Trusts & Inheritance Disputes
- Lender Litigation
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Private Equity Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Litigation Funding and Insurance
- Clinical Negligence Claims
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Consumer Disputes
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Property Disputes
- Directors – personal guarantees
- Regulatory law
Some cookies are essential, whilst others help us improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. The technology to maintain this privacy management relies on cookie identifiers. Removing or resetting your browser cookies will reset these preferences.
These cookies enable core website functionality, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Google Analytics cookies help us to understand your experience of the website and do not store any personal data. Click here for a full list of Google Analytics cookies used on this site.
Third-Party cookies are set by our partners and help us to improve your experience of the website. Click here for a full list of third-party plugins used on this site.
Contact our office
Make a payment
To make the payment as easy as possible, you can pay online by credit or debit card using your invoice number and matter reference number found on your invoice or statement.Make a payment
Make an enquiry