Accidents happen. However if someone else is to blame, then our personal injury lawyers can assist in planning your next steps in order to obtain the best result for you.
We work with clients in Hertfordshire and across the UK in their personal injury claims, helping them to win their case and maximise their compensation.
We specialise in serious injury cases, helping with a full range of claims, from brain and head injury, spinal injury, limb amputation or accidents resulting in death. Our team can also deal with lower value claims too, such as whiplash, soft tissue injuries and broken bones.
Our lawyers will properly assess your injuries to ensure that you receive a fair amount of compensation and will also advise you on claiming any losses or out of pocket expenses you have incurred as a direct result of the accident. These may include loss of earnings, loss of overtime, cost of medical treatment and care costs, to name a few.
We can assist you with any of the following types of accident claim
If you have been injured and someone else was at fault, contact us today and we can help you with your claim.
If you would like further information on making claims and serious injuries, here are some useful websites
- Motor Insurers Bureau – helping to compensate the victims of negligent uninsured and untraced motorists
- Health and Safety Executive – providing information and advice to help tackle the key causes of accidents and ill health)
- Association for Spinal Injury Research (ASPIRE) – a registered charity for rehabilitation and reintegration, working with people who are spinally injured to promote well-being and independence
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents – raising awareness about the causes of accidents and promotes measures to help prevent them or reduce their severity
- Headway – promoting the understanding of all aspects of brain injury; and to providing information, support and services to people with a brain injury, their family and carers
- GMC (General Medical Council) – helping to protect patients and improve medical education and practice in the UK by setting standards for students and doctors.
- Benefits and work – claimant friendly guides on personal and dependants payment and employment and support allowance claims, medicals and appeals
- Disability Action – providing a range of services and projects which are aimed at improving the quality of life of people with disabilities, their families and carers.