Rosie is a lawyer in our commercial property team. Rosie has previously worked in multi-disciplinary firms in the City and joined Debenhams Ottaway in 2021. Her experience includes commercial property, residential property and company commercial.
Rosie’s goal is to always provide clear and workable advice to her clients. She works with her clients to get the best results and understands the importance of communication and being someone that her clients can rely on.
Rosie works with a range of clients across Hertfordshire, London and the UK from large businesses and property developers to private individuals. She works with her clients on all different aspects of commercial property – her previous experience includes:
- advising clients on new commercial Leases
- dealing with the sale and purchase of commercial premises
- dealing with the termination of a Lease and any dilapidations
- drafting and negotiating a Licence to Occupy, Licence for Alterations and Agreement for Lease
- advising both the client and lender
- undertaking landlord and tenant work, which involved an Application for Possession and Request for Warrant of Possession.
Rosie is a member of the Law Society, the Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society and Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers.
Thank you so much for everything! I appreciate all your help and support over the past months, so couldn’t have got here without it.
We very much appreciated your and Jonathan’s help and kindness at a very difficult time for us personally. We know you both went out of your way to provide support for us and we want to let you know how grateful we are for that. We look forward to working with you both again in the future.