Alice is currently out of the office and on furlough leave due to the coronavirus.
Alice is a lawyer in our corporate and commercial team.
Alice works on a range of commercial and corporate matters, which include:
- Preparing, advising and negotiating terms of a variety of commercial contracts, including standard terms and conditions of business, supply of goods and services agreements, consultancy, distribution and confidentiality agreements.
- Preparing and advising on shareholders’ agreements, articles of association, limited liability partnership agreements and other forms of constitutional documentation.
- Providing transactional support in relation to share and asset purchases.
Alice’s recent experience includes:
- Advising on the acquisition of a care home, by way of purchase of the entire issued share capital.
- Advising a tech company on the terms of an introducer agreement.
- Advising a niche private equity investment company on the terms of finance documents, including debentures, a facility agreement and legal mortgage.
- Working on a prepack admin sale of the assets of a business operating in hospitality.
Alice studied law at the University of Hertfordshire and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP University in London. Alice qualified as a solicitor in May 2019. She previously worked at a magic circle law firm in the City, before joining Debenhams Ottaway in June 2019.
Alice is a member of the Law Society and the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers Division.
Alice Simpson's news
Coronavirus is sweeping across the globe, and along with the serious health implications, businesses will be concerned about the effect the outbreak will have on their ability to trade. It…
The untimely death of a sole shareholder/director of a private limited company can bring business to a standstill and put considerable pressure on the deceased’s personal representatives. All private limited…
Alice advised on the sale of my business and she is diligent and acted in a timely fashion. Alice was particularly good with answering emails promptly. I have used your practice on 4 occasions now and been happy with all of them.
Alice is both diligent and efficient, and was very good with answering emails promptly.
Thank you so much to you and the team for your support. I really appreciate everyone’s efforts to help me with the agreement.