Alice is a lawyer in our corporate and commercial team.
Alice works on a range of commercial and corporate matters, which include:
- Preparing, advising and negotiating terms of a variety of commercial contracts, including standard terms and conditions of business, supply of goods and services agreements, consultancy, distribution and confidentiality agreements.
- Preparing and advising on shareholders’ agreements, articles of association, limited liability partnership agreements and other forms of constitutional documentation.
- Providing transactional support in relation to share and asset purchases.
Alice’s recent experience includes:
- Advising on the acquisition of a care home, by way of purchase of the entire issued share capital.
- Advising a tech company on the terms of an introducer agreement.
- Advising a niche private equity investment company on the terms of finance documents, including debentures, a facility agreement and legal mortgage.
- Working on a prepack admin sale of the assets of a business operating in hospitality.
Alice studied law at the University of Hertfordshire and went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP University in London. Alice qualified as a solicitor in May 2019. She previously worked at a magic circle law firm in the City, before joining Debenhams Ottaway in June 2019.
Alice is a member of the Law Society and the Hertfordshire Junior Lawyers Division.