Lease Extensions and Buying Freehold
Lease extensions - radio clip
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.
Excellent #clientfeedback for Corporate & Commercial Partner, James Brawn! James makes things simple for clients while also making sure that his advice is of a high quality. James always has the best outcome for clients in mind.👉https://bit.ly/3uZlQXY #feedbackfriday
As one of few law firms with such a prominent female presence, we want to celebrate the women at Debenhams Ottaway ahead of #InternationalWomensDay2022 on 8 March. These are still rare statistics within the legal sector, and we hope to see more #diversity in the future!
How do the courts balance the interests of supporting and opposing unsecured creditors when considering winding up petitions? Read Tom Marshall’s article, co-written with Simon Hill from 33 Bedford Row, to find out more --> https://bit.ly/3K2569B #insolvency #windinguppetition
To celebrate World Book Day 2022, family lawyer Annabel Andreou recommends some of the best books that children may find helpful and supportive in understanding some of the themes and issues that arise from #divorce and #separation https://bit.ly/3M2TVPH #worldbookday #familylaw
Newly qualified lawyer, Dan Tominey joins our litigation team this week! Dan joined us in 2017 as a legal assistant and started his training contract in 2020. We are proud of our successful training programme with a third of all our lawyers and partners started out as trainees!
- Legal 500 - Top tier 2022
- Ranked in Chambers UK Guide 2022
- Ranked in eprivateclient 2021
- Ranked in Chambers HNW Guide 2021
- Lexcel Practice Management Accredited
- Wills & Inheritance Accredited
- Family Law Advanced accredited
- Conveyancing quality accredited
- Personal Injury accredited
- Cyber essentials
- ISO 9001
- Community business awards winner 2019
- Community Business Awards Winner 2020
- Community Business Award Winner 2021
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring
- Buying and Selling Your Home
- Charities and not-for-profit
- Commercial Property
- Employment Law
- Family Law and Divorce
- Court of Protection and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property: Transactions, Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Personal Injury
- Private Wealth
- Wills, trusts, inheritance and probate
- Contested Wills, Trusts & Inheritance Disputes
- Lender Litigation
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Private Equity Disputes
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alternative Litigation Funding and Insurance
- Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Debt Recovery and Creditor Services
- Property Disputes
- Directors – personal guarantees
- Regulatory law
Some cookies are essential, whilst others help us improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. The technology to maintain this privacy management relies on cookie identifiers. Removing or resetting your browser cookies will reset these preferences.
These cookies enable core website functionality, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Google Analytics cookies help us to understand your experience of the website and do not store any personal data. Click here for a full list of Google Analytics cookies used on this site.
Third-Party cookies are set by our partners and help us to improve your experience of the website. Click here for a full list of third-party plugins used on this site.
Contact our office
Make a payment
To make the payment as easy as possible, you can pay online by credit or debit card using your invoice number and matter reference number found on your invoice or statement.Make a payment
Make an enquiry